I am wishing you a “Happy New year 2017” and may this year bring love , peace, harmony, a good health and lot’s of money in to your life ;o) .
I don’t know that if you are so excited like me, but I am … I have just found this *Killing Feature* by an accident , but you may be already know about it.
This *Killing Feature* is , that you can edit PDF files with MS Office 2016 itself, no need to purchase any external PDF editing software .
Brilliant move by Microsoft and my congrats to “Office Developer team” .
How you can edit PDF files in MS Office 2016.
It’s quite simple.
- Open Microsoft Word ( office 2016).
- Click on “File” , and then Click on “Open” and then click on “Browse”.
- In types of files, click on the box and then choose “PDF Files”.
- Now choose the files which you want to edit.
- Once you selected the file, click on “Open”.
- Now it will show you an Informational message that , Microsoft Word, will try to convert your PDF to a editable Word document. Click on “OK”.
Bingo!!! All done and you can see that your PDF file just converted to editable word. Finally we managed to save some Bucks no need to purchase software to edit PDF anymore.